Casual Saturday BylucyHilda



Usually on a Saturday I have a list of plans but this weekend my calendar was open to enjoy a day at home, which was definitely needed. As my exams draw closer I'm spending more time sat in a pile of books learning Pythagorean theorem than being able to go out and enjoy myself. But this Saturday I made the exception and got out of my comfy clothes and put on a turtle neck jumper and my Topshop Mom Jeans and I was ready to conquer the world.

 I am trying my best to post as much as I can on here but as soon as the summer comes I will be back to posting weekly and potential mid-week post. Including outfit posts and how I'm spending my weeks before I start college in September. But stay updated on my Instagram @itslucybritnell and snapchat @fashionwithlucy to see my adventures over the summer because I'm going to California and who knows where else.
This outfit is very similar to one I posted a few weeks ago but I switched out a top with a turtle neck and the outfit was perfect for a cold spring morning.
The usual accessories went along with the outfit: my trusty Louis Vuitton Alma BB along with a black belt and my signature jewelry. Whats not to love about this outfit?
Shop the look:
Jumper: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Shoes: Converse
Watch: Micheal Kors
Sunglasses: New Look

Comments

Popular Posts