Laying Up And Bold Colour By.LucyHIlda

I think its officially winter and I'm able to say that I'm more than excited that we are in November. This time of year my wardrobe is filled with dark colours and cable knit jumper. But for today's look I wanted to add abit of colour by using this mustard jumper from H&M, the jumper it self is quite cropped but when paired with high waist jeans its perfect for this time of year. I added on a chunky scarf and the outfit was stylish but would still keep you warm.

Its an outfit you can just quickly put together as there isn't many elements really, the pieces I class as staples and ones that everyone should have in their wardrobe.

Lucy's Winter Staples:
- Cable Knit Jumpers
- Black High-waisted Jeans
- Black Boots
- Chunky Scarf
- Louis Vuitton Alma



A simple outfit like this I tend to lean towards during winter, my wardrobe becomes filled with chunky jumpers that I wear with my beloved Joni jeans from Topshop. 
New Look and H&M have some really nice jumpers in at the moment and I have picked up a few as they are so easy to wear.

Shop the look:

- Jumper: H&M
- Jacket: Miss Selfridges
- Scarf: H&M
- Jeans: Topshop
-Boots:Next
Bag: Louis Vuitton






        

Comments

Popular Posts