What I wore: Manchester Trip

Long time no see * waves* I hope your all doing well and have had  a lovely summer, I've neglected this blog over the summer but I am back with posting weekly ( I hope anyway). I'm starting off with a outfit post from my trip to Manchester this past weekend. Keep reading it find out what I wore, ate and did in my favourite city.

So I'm still clutching onto summer as I don't want to except that's it autumn although it is my favourite season but I feel like I haven't got to wear enough of my summer outfits so today I kept it appropriate to the weather: rain and sun and everything in between.

The weather was so unpredictable so I kept it simple with this black denim skirt from Bershka which I bought on Asos and I'm obsessed with it as its perfect for this transitional period because it can be worn with or without tights. Pairing this skirt with a white top from NewLook which you've seen on my Instagram a few times but it has been one of my favourite tops this past season. Although it was sunny it did rain quite a bit so I wore my trusty Miss Selfridge leather jacket which is a staple in my wardrobe for autumn because its perfect wearing over the top of a jumper if its not cold enough for a big winter coat.  Keeping it casual I paired the outfit with my black Vans because we did a lot of walking and I needed some comfortable shoes and these Vans are my  new favourite shoes to wear. Of course I added a bit of luxury to a high street outfit by carrying my Louis Vuitton Alma BB.















The usual shot of me sipping an cocktail whilst having lunch at the Slug & Lettuce with my parents, I had the lasagna which is my go to dish when eating out because I love Italian food. I would recommend the Slug & Lettuce if your wanting some good pub food at a reasonably price and they have buy 1 get one free on their mock tails so its perfect for drinks.














Thanks for reading, all opinions are my own and this isnt sponsored.

Lots of love,
           Lucy xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts