What I wore: A day in Leeds.



Hello loves I hope you're  all doing well. I have been totally MIA from this blog since getting back from my trip to Brugge last month and I feel like I've neglected this part of the Internet. The lack of posts and motivation to write is down to college- I've had a lot of work to do and fitting in time to write just haven't been a priority but I'm going to make it my mission to post on here each week leading up to Christmas, which is fast approaching and I'm so excited to fill you with festive cheer.

Going back to the premise of today's post, I'm sharing with you an outfit from this weekend, where I spent the day in Leeds with my family as we all tried and failed to start Christmas shopping. Its not like I'm not festive because believe me I am but I'm really struggling to find anything worth buying for my loved ones.

For this outfit I went for this bright orange jumper from H&M which fits perfectly tucked into jeans and the orange is a perfect contrast to the blue jeans. This orange colour is perfect for this time of year, the jumper is so affordable so it can be a staple in your winter wardrobe. To go along with this I wore my Levi skinny jeans which I rolled up to fit with my Office heeled boots- which are my favourite things I've bought this year and I'm not exaggerating. To get all the links to this outfit you should definitely follow my 21Buttons account because I share all my outfits on there before they get posted anywhere else so if you wanna see what I'm wearing then go follow me @lucybritnell



Comments

Popular Posts