My 17th Birthday - Weekend In Manchester
















I’m back! Whether you’ve missed me or not I’m back and posting on this blog, hopefully weekly but I’m not promising anything because if the last six months has proven anything then I am the worst at keeping my promises on here. So, I’m just going with the flow and writing when I have content that I want to share with you, *fingers crossed* I’ll have some really cool posts coming your way this summer, I’ve got so many exciting trips happening that I can’t wait to share with you all. Keep your eyes peeled for that.

So back to this post, this past weekend I celebrated my 17th birthday (Thank you for all of the birthday wishes) and as far as traditions go we spent the weekend in Manchester, shopping, dining and just enjoying the first official days of summer. I had such as good day spending it in my favourite city with my favourite people.

I loved my outfit so much that I had to share with you all the photos I had taken, believe me I took a lot more than I’m even sharing on here, but you’ve got to have options, right? Plus, I didn’t want to fill your Instagram feeds with my face all weekend, well I did that anyway so sue me.

My top and skirt were both from Primark, the crop top went so well with the red and white spotty skirt which fitted so nicely and was really flattering because it was the perfect length for me. For my shoes I wore my new obsessions my Nike Air Force 1’s, they are so comfortable and made all the walking manageable plus they went perfectly with the whole outfit because I wanted to keep things casual and the usual bag of choice, my Louis Vuitton Alma BB.

On the morning we spent it walking around all the shops, just browsing because there was nothing I was interested in buying which is a rarity for me. On the afternoon we enjoyed the sun by sitting at some of our favourite venues round Manchester. I could write a whole post about the best spots in Manchester because we have found some brilliant locations that are perfect to relax and enjoy a mocktail or two. I posted loads of these over on my Instagram stories so if you’re interested in visiting the city and want to eat some good food then I suggest you check it out (shameless plug).

That is it for my weekend in Manchester, I hope you have enjoyed reading about my mini break. I will be posting again soon so look out for that.

Lots of love,
            Lucy x


Comments

Popular Posts