Summer Nights : What I've been wearing



We are still having a heat wave in the UK and I'm so happy about it, I feel like I'm still on holiday with these temperatures hitting the high twenties over the last few weeks which is something so rare for us in Britain with most of our summers spent indoors looking out to the rain pouring down. So with the change in climate this summer I've been trying to make the most out of it by trying to pack as much into my days as I possibly can. I've spent a considerable amount of time sat in my garden, book in hand , trying to top up my non-existent tan from holiday. ( I'm holding back the erg to fake tan).

Other than lounging around doing nothing, well other then reading I've been spending a lot of time out with my friends, this calls for many outfits suitable for these summer days. Putting outfits together for these warm summer evenings have been quite easy, I've made use out of a lot of my holiday clothes pairing them with jeans rather than shorts to make them more appropriate for a evening out.

Outfit one (above) is something I throw together last minute, I paired this red and white bandeau crop top from Primark which was really affordable and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. It looks great worn with denim shorts but to make it an evening look I paired it with my black Topshop Joni jeans. This outfit is so simple yet looks amazing on, crop tops are such a versatile piece in any summer wardrobe because they go with everything especially these Primark ones, they come in lots of different colours and patterns.



Outfit two is one I wore on holiday and several times, outfit repeater alert!! But I do love each of these pieces and they are very versatile and can be paired with several items to make completely different outfits. The top is from New Look last year,its this cropped off-the-shoulder with a floral design. I paired this with my new go to shorts from Next, they are high-waisted and fit perfectly. I love the wash of these because they do work with everything especially with this top because of the shade of red.

The last outfit ( below) is really simple and casual, this white crop top from Primark which is the most versatile piece in my summer wardrobe. It goes with everything and I have worn it with multiple different outfits including shorts and skirts making it a staple in my wardrobe because you can make so many outfits with this simple top which was so affordable. But for this day I wore it with my trusty Levi high- waisted jeans which are by far my favourite pair of jeans because they are really comfortable and fit perfectly are are true to their name because they to fit on the waist.

I hope you enjoyed getting a insight into some of my recent outfits from the previous weeks, I will be back on the blog soon with more content.

Comments

Popular Posts