What I Wear To College

UPDATE: Hello loves, I hope your all doing well. I wanted to just say quickly that as you may know my blog has changed its name from ' ByLucyHilda' to ' Lucy Britnell', I have decided to change my blogs name because I wanted it to be more personal to me, a place where I can upload what I want when I want to. I've started college but my timetable is very flexible which means I will have more time to write which means that I'll be more frequent with my uploads on here, so keep up with what I'm posting by following me on all my social medias including Snapchat where you can be the first to find out when I've posted.

I'm on my third week of college and I'm finally getting round to sharing what I've been wearing. As its now officially autumn I've been wearing very transitional outfits because on the mornings its been cold but by mid day the sun is shining and being stuck in a thick jumper is very uncomfortable. This outfit is really comfortable which is the most important thing because I don't want to be sat at a desk all day regretting my outfit chose.

The details for this specific outfit that I wore to college this week is very simple, I paired a jumper from TopShop which is in this deep red colour which is perfect for autumn and I paired this with my new favourite jeans with are the Jamie jeans from TopShop, a new pair in my wardrobe as I usually stick to Joni or Mom style but I decided to try Jamie style this time as I wanted a skinny jean but one that is equally quite high waisted because I don't get on well with low cut jeans. 

Due to the weather being quite mild but cold I've been wearing my black leather jacket which I've featured a million times on this blog but it is really just perfect for any outfit. Keeping it comfortable I wore my Ugg boots which aren't the most fashionable shoe you could ever wear but you do know what it will give you maximum comfort and keep your feet nice and warm. To carry all of my heavy books and college essentials I've been using this simple black tote from NewLook which is the perfect size for A4 files and everything else I need for college. 











Comments

Popular Posts