Christmas Day Outfit





Hello babes, I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas filled with loads of food, laughter and good company. I've had an amazing few days spending time with my family and of course stuffing my face with every bit of food in site. Whilst writing this I'm demolishing a tub of Hero's. I wanted to share with you my Christmas day outfit even through its coming several days later but I haven't had had chance to write and get it up sooner but better late than never.

This outfit was put together really last minute after spotting this tartan skirt in Topshop a few days before Christmas and I knew I had to have it. Its a mini skirt which has a front zip and two buckles at either side, due to this I had to wear a thin jumper tucked in so that the buckles and zip were on show. I wore this cream jumper from Miss Selfridge they  do some amazing jumpers which are very affordable. My accessories have to be my favourite part of this look because for Christmas I was lucky enough to get the Louis Vuitton LV&ME bracelet with the letter V on to match the necklace which I have with the letter L. These two pieces are so beautiful and they complete the look. 

This will probably be my last post of 2017 so I just want to wish you all a happy new year filled with amazing memories and surrounded by some amazing people. I'll see you in 2018!!

Comments

Popular Posts