Weekend in Edinburgh






 Hey loves, I hope your all well and are having a lovely December. I wanted to share with you my trip to Edinburgh this past weekend.  I had a great weekend shopping and enjoying the Christmas market with my parents. We were in the car for a 3 hour drive before arriving in the city for the second weekend running, I was there the week before with my college  (shoutout to Liv and Laura, lotta love gals).

For my outfit for the day I went for something that would keep me warm all day with it being minus 2 degrees: I paired this new body-suit from Miss Guided with my Levi jeans. Then to stay warm I wore my Barbour jacket and a H&M scarf. For shoes I wore my favourite Office black boots which are surprisingly quite comfy considering they have a small heel. You can shop the full outfit over on my 21 Buttons account.










Comments

Popular Posts