Desk Inspiration By.LucyHilda





I love spending hours scrolling through Pinterest finding new ways to decorate my desk and other parts of my room.After changing up my desk a lot over the past few months, I am finally happy with the way it look.

So I wanted to share with you what is on my desk and this may give you some inspiration on how to change up your desk.

To start off the biggest thing on my desk is my Apple IMac which takes up the majority of the space on my desk. It is the most important thing because its how I write my posts and watch TV. I'm always changing up the background but currently its this Chanel picture which I found on Tumblr.
To go with the screen I have my keyboard along with mouse, I don't actually like mouse mats because I cant find one to match my room therefore I use a notebook.

I love writing with colourful pens therefore you can usually find them on my desk or placed in a pot, this just adds a bit of colour to a plain desk. These pots are great to keep pens in and other items you have probably seen them before because they are in every corner of my room but they are from Ikea.

I like to keep some hard back fashion and beauty books on my desk. One of my new favourites is my fashion Book which is a fashion dictionary filled with every designer brand in the world its a great coffee table book for anyone obsessed with fashion. You can find most of these books on Amazon or in other bookstores.


Thanks for reading and I will see you very soon.
                                                             
                                                                  Love,
                                                                            Lucy xx

Comments

Popular Posts