Denim Diaries - Heels and Jeans By.Lucyhilda


We all want to look casual but sometimes we still want to look chic which means getting out them heels and rocking them. You could be popping to the supermarket or grabbing brunch with friends but adding a pair of simple heels can transform a simple outfit to one suitable for a runway show.
On a sunday no one wants to be dressing up thats why you grab your denim jeans and a simple tee paired with some sneakers but now you can have that casual outfit and still look like you are making the effort by adding heels.

A trend that we have seen this spring/summer was jeans and heels and I love the look therefore I'm putting my spin on it.


       

The outfit is so simple but it looks so chic.To make the outfit even better grab your favourite handbag  and add some jewerally. I added my Pandora bracelet which looks stunning paired with my watch.

       

Shop my outfit

Jeans: Topshop Baxter jeans 
Top: Tommy Hilfigar 
shoes: New Look
bag: Louis Vuitton


Thanks for reading and I will see you soon.

Love,
        Lucy
               X





Comments

Popular Posts