Hello Autumn By.LucyHilda



So its officially autumn and that means that its finally acceptable to get out my autumn clothes, and that is just what I am doing. As much as I love summer there is nothing better than getting out a jumper and a pair of chelsea boots.

Over the past few weeks as the autumn/winter clothes have been going into stores I've been picking up a few items including this jumper in the pictures below. The jumper isn't too thick but wearing it with a jacket makes it suitable for the changing climate. The jumper I picked up from H&M who are killing it with their clothing at the moment, I never usually buy clothes from H&M but I've picked up a few things over the last few weeks which I will show you in future posts.





The denim shirt I bought from Topshop at the beginning of the year and I wore it so much. When you wear it with tights and a jumper you can make it suitable for the colder climate. Plus the shirt is super short therefore it does need the tights otherwise I wouldn't be wearing it out.

As the UK is freezing and wearing a thin jumper on its own will most probably result in getting a cold therefore you need to put a jacket on but you don't want to put a massive winter coat and cover the jumper. Consequently you need something fashionable but something to keep you warm therefore I pair a simple leather jacket which is from Miss Selfridge. In the picture I haven't got shoes on but with outfit I wear my black Chelsea boots which are from Next, they are really comfortable which is important if your wearing them all day.

Please let me know what you thought about this post. I plan on posting more outfit posts like this with it being autumn/ winter.
See you next time.

Follow my Instagram: @itslucybritnell

Comments

Popular Posts