Style Icon: Kylie Jenner | NewYork Fashion Week 2016

This past week its been NewYork Fashion Week and I've been following all the shows and seeing the new couture straight off the catwalk. Not only have I been loving the couture from the runway shows but I've been obsessed with the celebrity looks especially Kylie Jenner. Kylie's outfits are always amazing but her stylist has done a great job at picking the best looks for fashion week.

* disclaimer: I do not own any of these pictures, they have been taking from Instagram @kyliejenner *

The first look I want to mention is this short pink dress straight from the Balmain runway for Winter '16.

The dress was shown in the Balmain show the previous day but I think  it looked better on Kylie than the actually model. On the runway it was worn with thigh high boots but Kylie wore it with clear heels.

Kylie wore it to the BAZAARicons party which she attended along with sister Kendall.

She looked flawless, the dress looks amazing with her platinum blonde hair which not everyone can get away with but Kylie rocks it.




The next look is by OffWhite and its from their pre-fall 16 collection. She paired the white jumpsuit with a patterned coat which is also from OffWhite. Obviously she had her signature big sunglasses on. Overall I loved the look, she totally rocked it.













The next outfit I wanted to mention is this casual denim look. I love the small detailing on the skirt it matches the bomber styled jacket. She showed the personalised jacket on her Snapchat a few days ago. She paired the denim skirt with a white long sleeved top with some writing on. I like the simplicity of this outfit as a lot of her looks for fashion week were very fancy but she went for something simple yet stylish.

Her hair and makeup looked flawless, she had her hair put back in a messy bun.








The next look is probably my favourite from fashion week. I love the colour of her dress and the style suits Kylie very well. She paired the dress with a pair of white heels.

If you follow her on Snapchat you know this evening she got stuck in a elevator with Kendall Jenner and Hailey baldwin but somehow she managed to get out and face the camera looking amazing. I'm not sure I would look that great if I had been stuck in a elevator but somehow Kylie did it.

Her hair was put back into a high pony and her signature makeup look using her KyShadows.





The last look I want to mention is another favourite of mine. Kylie rocked this beautiful Balmain dress and denim jacket. The sparkly dress was paired with a denim jacket which make the outfit more casual and something suitable for a fashion week show.


Again she wore her hair tied back in bun and her perfectly contoured makeup which had a been expertly done.







Thank you for reading and I hope you have enjoyed my first post about fashion week, more coming soon.

Love,
          Lucy
                  xx



Comments

Popular Posts