Exploring the city: Leed

Now I love where I live but there is nothing better than hopping on a train to a city: today's chose was Leeds, a favourite of mine due to the fact that all the best shops are in one place. Yesterday I spent the day in Leeds with my parents, we spent the day shopping and stopped for a few non-alcoholic  cocktails along the way.

Before we left I had a quick photoshoot outside whilst we waited for our taxi. I love new clothes and when you put that one outfit on and feel fantastic: well this is that outfit for me. I put it on and immediately felt good about myself. 


Shop the look:
Jumper: Topshop
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Trousers: Mango
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Boots: Next



Obviously I had to go into Louis Vuitton, I went in looking for the  perfumes but as usual they are sold out everywhere but I did manage to get my leather looked at on my bag ( long story short the denim ran on  my leather)

When your shopping for hours you need that refreshment break, we headed the the Alchemist bar for a mocktail I went for the strawberry Mojito which is my favourite.

I picked up some new clothing items which I will be featuring in coming blogposts.
 




Comments

Popular Posts