UPDATE: Where have I been? By.LucyHilda

Hey! long time no see I know, I was looking back on my blog and realised I haven't posted in over a month. So I'm very sorry about the lack of activity on my blog recently but I promise I'm back to posting weekly on here.

I do have some posts planned but they require going out and talking pictures and the weather hasn't been the best plusI haven't really had the time to get the perfect shots.
But yesterday I did manage to take this picture over the past few weeks and I thought I would include it in this update post because their wasn't enough pictures for its own post.

These outfit below are my autumn go-to looks that I will be wearing alot over the next season. This season I do live in denim skirts and jumpers. I have been picking up some new clothes on my travels over the past month and I've done some online shopping. I've put some outfits together that I want to share with you over the next few weeks.

Its October half term soon followed by Halloween and I've got some days out planned along with some fun autumn blogposts.

But to see daily updates from me follow me on Instagram @itslucybritnell or my snapchat @fashionwithlucy



Outfit 1:
Jumper- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Jacket- Miss Selfridge
Bag- Louis Vuitton






Outfit 2:
Jumper- Topshop
Shirt- Topshop
Jacket- Miss Selfridge
Shoes- Next
Bag- Louis Vuitton






Comments

Popular Posts