Styling Mom Jeans By.LucyHilda


Hey, I hope your all well. Today I'm showing you how I style mom jeans, I've had mom jeans in the past and I have to admit I styled them in some weird ways but I recently picked up this dark wash pair from Topshop and I've instantly became obsessed with them. I have got so many outfits planned with these jeans so I have got one of them for you today. I'm usually found in the classic Topshop Joni jeans but I thought I get the classic Mom jeans to try them out again after seeing how people are styling them on Instagram this spring.

Shop The Look:
Jacket: Miss Selfridge
Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses: New Look
Belt: New Look
Rings: Pandora Rose
Braclet: Pandora

  
This outfit is super casual because I am wearing a pair of black converse which are really comfortable and go perfectly with the casual denim outfit, to make this outfit suitable for the evening add a pair of black boots and its perfect outfit to wear for a relaxed dinner date. 

My Louis Vuitton Alma BB  works perfectly in contrast with the denim and bag adds a bit of luxury to a high-street look. Who says you have to go full out on a designer outfit when you can find your perfect bag to add an element of luxury. Take a look on some of the Instagram bloggers who wear high-street clothes but add that classic Chanel bag and the outfit instantly looks super high end and expensive when in reality the clothes are all from a high-street store. 

 The jeans themselves are loosely fitted and I love the look of these jeans rolled up and paired with a belt. This outfit can be worn with any top or jumper to make it either casual or dressy. I wore the jumper tucked in to show off the belt.

Minimal jewellery for this outfit, I'm only wearing my Micheal Kors Watch, Pandora rings and bracelet to add some sparkle to a simple look.

This outfit is perfect for a shopping trip or in my case going for lunch with my family, this past Saturday I spent the afternoon in the countryside having lunch. Surprisingly I enjoyed it even if I'm usually found in the city but sometimes you need a breath of fresh air and a picturesque view. 









Thanks for reading and I hope you love this outfit just as much as I do. See you next time.


Love,
        Lucy xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts