Summer Essentials: Denim Skirt

Practical, stylish and all round amazing. What more can I say about this outfit, it's perfect for summer if your brunching, shopping or city hopping whatever your doing this summer your handy denim skirt will be your passport to the perfect summer outfit. So where can you buy the perfect denim skirt? A question I bet your all asking as you scroll through these pictures, your answer is the highstreet. The perfect skirt won't break the bank and will see you through the summer days I assure you. Don't believe me? Take a trip to your favourite store and pick one up. It's something so simple but will go with everything in your summer wardrobe.

So this week in the Uk it officially felt like summer as we seen temperatures as high as 27 degrees which is amazing of course but not when your sat in your school hall with 200 plus people all sitting your exams, a reality for me as I'm in the middle of my GCSE's, probably the most stressful time EVER! However, because the weather has been amazing I spent Saturday with my family where we went for a cute village walk and out for lunch ( you might of seen it over on my Snapchat) but the highlight of the day was finally being able to wear my summer clothes and there's nothing for exciting than that.

So what does this outfit include? A white Ralph Lauren top which I tucked in to this New Look denim skirt which you will of seen in a post a few weeks ago. For shoes I wore my not so white Converse which have definitely seen better days but nevertheless they are still my favourite pair of shoes because they are just so comfy and practical for any occasion.
 








Shop The Look:
Top: Ralph Lauren
Skirt: NewLook
Shoes: Converse
Sunglasses: River Island
Watch: Michael Kors


Thanks for reading! See you next time
xoxo
         Lucy





All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts