Family Dinner: Outfit Of The Day


 Happy Friday internet, I hope your all doing well. Today I'm sharing with you my recent outfit from yesterday evening as I dined out with my family ( shoutout to you) I posted a few pictures on Instagram with the intention of writing a quick post for you to share the details to this look.

I'm going to try my hardest to post weekly once my GCSE exams start this coming Monday but posts might not be as frequent as they have been. Good luck to everyone sitting their exams this coming month, don't stress and just try your best.

Anyway the main reason you have clicked on this is to read about my outfit so here is the details for this casual look. Now this denim jacket was featured in my last outfit post but this time worn in a different way. On top I'm wearing this white lace top from New Look as well as the jacket also from New Look which makes the outfit quite casual but paired with my favourite black Topshop Joni jeans and New Look loafers adds a more smart vibe to a simple outfit. Recently, I've been wearing outfits like this recently as this jacket goes with pretty much everything in my wardrobe therefore its a must have for me.

Shop The Look:
Jacket: New Look
Top: New Look
Shoes: New Look
Jeans: Topshop
Sunglasses: River Island
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Watch: Michael Kors

Hopefully I will keep posting weekly on here over exam season but if not keep up to date on my Instagram @itslucybritnell and my Snapchat @fashionwithlucy

xoxo
       Lucy



Comments

Popular Posts