Travel Diary: Spain 2018




















I’m back in England and some-what back to reality after a relaxing ten-day holiday to Benidorm, Spain with my parents for our annual summer break. I wanted to share with you my trip even if it consisted of beaches and Mojitos for the whole holiday but never the less I still took some Insta-worthy photos that deserve to be shared to you all.

Nothing better than walking along the beach watching the sunset every evening, honestly, it’s the highlight of my holiday and I couldn’t do that without getting out my iPhone and taking some photos. *Que palm tree overload*

It was a really good to be back in Spain after having a break from it last year with my holiday to Los Angeles which as amazing as that holiday was it wasn't very relaxing so going to Spain this year was well over due, I spent ten days doing absolutely nothing other than lying on a beach trying to somewhat get a natural tan. The tanning failed massively considering I spent every waking minute in the sun but instead of coming back a lovely golden brown I’ve came back with a patch tan and some questionable tan lines, defiantly not what I was planning to come back looking like, guess I’ll be back fake tanning by the end of the week because the weather in England has changed drastically after those few weeks of summer we had at the end of June and early July so it doesn’t look like I’ll be able to top up my tan now I’m home.

If you want to see more photos from my holiday including all my outfits then head over to my Instagram pages
(@itslucybritnell & @lucyb_photos), I constantly updated these with loads of extra photos whilst I was away.

I hope you all have a lovely summer whether your off on holiday or just chilling at home. Hoping to be posting weekly on here over the summer because I’ve got loads of time to write and a few things planned that I want to share on this blog.

Lots of love,
             Lucy x

Comments

Popular Posts