My 16th Birthday

 So yesterday was my 16th birthday and I spent it with my family. Before I get started I want to thank all my friends, family and followers who wished me happy birthday and were there to celebrate it with me, I love you all.

I spent most part of my birthday in York where we went for brunch at Slug & Lettuce which I visited last weekend in Manchester for lunch and it was really nice so we decided to try it for brunch and we weren't disappointed. We went for brunch and I got eggs Benedict and we shared the pancakes, it was so good and I would recommend visiting for brunch if your in York or any city which has a Slug & lettuce. 


The outfit I wore on my birthday was this dress from Topshop which I brought a couple of weeks ago and kept it special for my birthday. To kept it quite casual I went with a pair of black Converse and my Louis Vuitton Alma BB. 

 My Instagram and Snapchat was filled with pictures of me with my balloons ( as below), I'd be lying if I said I didn't just get these for the pictures. I've posted a few Boomerang on my Instagram so make sure we go watch them.



After spending most of the day in York shopping I spent the evening with my family and we went for my birthday dinner at my favourite restaurant. I stayed with the same outfit but changed the Converse for these black heels from New Look.


Now I couldn't not share a picture of these beautiful flowers that my Grandparents got me, if in doubt of what to get me as a gift buy me flowers and I'll love you forever.


 No surprises here as to what I ate whilst out for dinner, I went with the usual cheese burger and chips just to kept it safe. I got a mojitio ( of course) and overall it was a lovely meal with fantastic company.
Thank you to everyone who made my birthday special I love you all very much.

Love,
       Lucy xxx

Comments

Popular Posts