My Birthday trip To Manchester

Hello and welcome back to my blog, today I'm writing about my trip to Manchester to celebrate my 16th birthday which is this Thursday ( June 22nd). I thought you'd like to see a collection of pictures from the weekend. 

So this Saturday I spent the day shopping and eating out at some of my favourite spots in the city. Scroll down to see all the picture from my weekend. 

Saturday 17th June 

So the morning started at 7am in the car driving to Manchester, once we arrived and checked into our hotel I did as I always do: got an outfit picture in a car park because I am a blogger of course. With it being the hottest day of the year I paired this lace top with my denim skirt which are both from New Look and I paired this with my brown New Look sandals.






 By mid day we came to the conclusion that it was way too hot to do any more shopping so we headed to the Alchemist bar, which if you don't already know it is one of my favourite spots in the city. I went with the classic mojitio and posed for a picture along the way.




For a late lunch we headed to the Slug&Lettuce  for another cocktail and a sharing platter which tasted so good and it won on presentation which is always key if your like me, who is more bothered about if the food will make a good Instagram post than if it will taste good. By this platter ticked all the boxes and gave us enjoy to do more shopping.




Sunday 18th June 

After a busy shopping day yesterday we headed to do more of course but this time we went to the Trafford Centre just for a quick look around as it was on the way home. For my outfit I kept it simple because I was spending about three houses in a car after shopping and it was another really hot day. This t-shirt dress from New Look which I tucked into my denim skirt and paired it with my Converse as my feet were suffering from all that walking from the previous day. 




Thank you for reading and I hope to see you very soon. 

Love,
        Lucy 
                 xx

Comments

Popular Posts