Day Trip To Newcastle








Hello loves, long time no see! I'm back from my hiatus on this blog to bring you a round up of my trip to Newcastle this past weekend. We eat some good food, drank some fancy (mock)tails and watched Dancing On Ice Live. The occasion wasn't just to celebrate Easter ( Hope you all had a good one) or the bank holiday weekend but was for my Mams early birthday present, which is the end of April. We got her tickets to watch Dancing On Ice, my brilliant idea of course. The show itself was great, we had seen it quite a few years ago and I can say it was much better  (probably because I fell asleep last time). After the show we headed to our reservation at Revolution, one of our favourite spots for food and drinks in any city. We had a delicious platter (shown above) which consisted of mini burgers, pepperoni pizza and buttermilk chicken. We enjoyed this fancy strawberry pitcher cocktail which came with these scientific droppers, I felt like I was about to take part in some sort of science lesson. These pitcher cocktails allow you to make your own ,adding different flavour shots, I would highly recommend! We left Revolution and went onto the Botanist for one more drink before we had to catch our train home, I went with the usual Mojitio (shocker) and posed with it for the gram. You might think I only get these drinks to get a picture for the Gram and your partly right however I do actually like it.













Comments

Popular Posts