Spring Wedding In Ireland















Hello loves I hope your all well. I'm back to share with you what I wore for my cousins wedding in Ireland. We travelled last Thursday into Belfast in time for the wedding on the Friday. It was a beautiful service and the reception was then held at the An Grianan Hotel in Southern Ireland, it was a beautiful venue. I had such a good day and the whole weekend was incredible, Ireland was so beautiful and I can't wait to be back soon.

I wanted to share with you the details to my outfit and help inspire you if your looking for an outfit for a special occasion this spring/summer. The dress I wore was from Topshop, its a beautiful lace a-line mini shift dress with sliver diamond details and a black outline. My favourite part about the dress is the flare because its really flattering on my body, the length is perfect for me because I'm about 5'9 so it went above my knees.  To accessories this outfit I kept it simple wearing my Dune strappy sandals with sliver detail on the heel which matched the diamond on the dress. For my bag I used my Louis Vuitton Alma BB without the cross body strap this helped make the handbag match the occasion because it becomes less casual. For jewellery I wore my Pandora rose gold and sliver ring and my Pandora strap bracelet which is pink which matched the dress, I also wore my gold Michael Kors watch.You can get direct links to this outfit and more then follow my 21Buttons account, username is lucybritnell

I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you soon for another!

Lots of love,
Lucy xoxo

















Comments

Popular Posts