The Beginning Of Spring ByLucyHilda


  

Happy Sunday, I'm writing this today to share another outfit post from this weekend as I shopped and dined out whilst the sun made an appearance. 

Its now April which means its  officially Spring and I couldn't be more excited for the longer days and hopefully better weather. It may not be warm enough to wear shorts but I've got the next best thing. Pairing a thin jumper with jeans and not having to wear a jacket definitely makes it spring. 

This jumper is a favourite of mine which I brought on Boohoo back in December and only recently started wearing it, its perfect for this time of year paired with my trusty Mom jeans from Topshop. Adding a pair of my favourite sunglasses makes the perfect outfit for shopping, comfortable chic I call it.

Adding a sprinkle of luxury with my Louis Vuitton Alma BB and Micheal kors watch which transforms the outfit. 

TIP: Love your luxury accessories but venture out to the highstreet for your everyday clothing then you have more money to buy that dream handbag. 



















































xoxo
       Lucy

DISCLAIMER:
All opinions are my own.
Contact me: lucy.britnell2@gmail.com
Stay up to date on Instagram: @itslucybritnell

Comments

Popular Posts