What I wore: Wednesday 12th April









Welcome back to my blog, I'm posting a very quick outfit post of what I wore yesterday. Yesterday I went to the cinema to see BeautyAndTheBeast and it was amazing and it is by far one of the best films I've seen in a long time. I won't spoil it for you if you haven't seen it but I would recommend you to all go and see it.

Classic outfit for me today for a afternoon out to the cinema so I decided to go for my favourite Topshop black Joni jeans and paired it with a lightweight jumper also from Topshop. For a jacket I reached for my favouite leather jacket from Miss Selfridge and for shoes I wore my classic black converse. With me only going to the cinema I didn't need to carry a lot I only needed the essentials: phone,lipstick and credit card therefore I  reached for my tiny Michael Kors bag which rarely gets used due to the size.


Comments

Popular Posts