Outfit Of The Day: My Current Favourite Outfit

 Happy Saturday! I hope your all well and have had a fabulous week. Today I'm sharing with you another outfit featuring my new denim jacket from New Look.

Over the last few weeks I've picked up some new clothing items which I'm really excited to share with you in the coming weeks. This outfit features a new green long t-shirt from H&M which is really baggy so its quite long but its perfect paired with black Topshop Joni jeans and my oversized denim jacket.

I've picked up a few oversized t-shirts over the last few weeks and i have became obsessed with the look of them with this denim jacket. I'm loving wearing oversized clothes because they are really comfy and just all round easy to wear. I think this outfit is perfect for everyday wear because its really casual and with this denim jacket you can mix and match the t-shirt which I have been doing a lot recently.

Usual shoe combo today with my trusty black Converse which are my all time favourite shoes. For my accessories I'm wearing my Louis Vuitton Alma BB and these sunglasses which are very similar to Dior sunglasses but I bought them in Spain last year.

Shop The Look: 

Jacket: New Look
Top: H&M
Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Louis Vuitton
shoes: Converse






Comments

Popular Posts