Monochrome In London


Monochrome is always in, right? I think the simple pairing of a black and a white item is so fashionably effective and that is the reason it is universally accepted not like the pairing of double denim which is trying but failing to become a ‘big’ thing.
This outfit surrounds these black fitted trousers with a thick white strip from Zara. On there own they give off a working vibe and something you'd throw on if you had a nine till five office job in London but no, I made them casual by adding a white sneaker and a over sized jumper.I styled this together this outfit with a white, round neck jumper, I tucked the jumper in at the front to make it more flattering and layered it under my over sized leather jacket.
I am all for the sneaker trend at the moment and have been living in these Nike Air Force 1's due to their comfortability factor and the fact they are so versatile, put them with any outfit and they give off a casual yet fashionable look. Hence why I paired them with these trousers and jumper. The trouser combo is rather smart but the sneakers add a street-style element and make the outfit fit the trends at the moment. The street-style trend is one I am more than happy to jump on. To break up to colours and add a tap of luxury to a high street outfit I carried my Louis Vuitton Alma BB, a staple in my wardrobe because it really brings the outfit together.









Comments

Popular Posts